We all know that Covid has changed the way so many people do business. One thing that hasn’t changed is that the most important part of your company’s success are your employees. Everyone likes to be appreciated and acknowledged. With our inability to connect in person sending a creative and fun gift can give them those warm fuzzies.
The gift shows that you are thinking of them and even though you are all working remote they are a part of the team. The gifts that seem to have the most impact are the ones that are creative and not just the same ol’ t-shirt and pen.
One emerging trend during Covid has been the use of “kitting”. Instead of purchasing a single corporate branded item, companies are finding success in sending employees and clients an entire kit of offerings.
Employee based kits might include:
- Zoom Call Packages: a ring light (so you look good on those calls!), wireless earbuds, Bombas socks and a corporate hoodie.
- Back to the Office Essentials: Custom logo’d face masks, logo’d thermometer, hand sanitizer and Yeti cup
- Employee Welcome Kits: It’s strange starting a new job during Covid, especially remotely. Welcome your new employees with a kit that might contain a custom notebook, a phone sanitizer, a Yeti coffee mug and a mini Sonos.
- Food gifts: This is a great way to not only show appreciation to the employee but it’s something the entire family can enjoy. Send a box of those office snacks they so dearly miss!
- Workout from Home Gifts: A logo’d water bottle, branded dri fit apparel, yoga mat and some complimentary online fitness classes.
- Wellness Kits: Send a custom candle, succulent, eye mask, bath salts.
- Happy Hour Cocktail Kit – A digital experience with a mixologist on zoom, a fresh ingredient kit, the spirit of choice, a custom cocktail shaker and a recipe book.
- Keep the Kids Busy Kit: Send a baking fun box that includes pre-mixed cookie dough ingredients, oven mitts, spatula and whisk and kids aprons.
- Summer Fun Kit: Kit might include a custom beach towel with your logo, an insulated Yeti cooler and a beach umbrella.
- Family Game Night Kit: Send a box of card games packed with customized bowls and their favorite snacks.
As we all adapt to our “new-new” we need to always keep top of mind that thoughtfulness and appreciation go a long way with our clients and employees.
The great thing about all of the items mentioned above is that they are available at various budgets and can be customized with your logo or theme. It’s a wonderful way to stay connected and create a sense of community and belonging.
Need ideas or help with your custom kit? Drop me a line email@example.com
Author: Michelle Augustyn: For over 20 years, Michelle has been helping clients elevate their brand awareness through the use of advertising specialties, POS and collateral materials. As Production Manager, Michelle’s responsibility is to provide seamless delivery of client expectations. From product research, vendor relations, to negotiations and communications, Michelle utilizes her industry experience to leverage exceptional results.